Natc Rider Poll

jim w.

The survey is for all the riders that rode any USA National in 2010. If you rode a National you could give your opinion on observers, loop, difficulty of sections, ect. All the riders should have received their survey in the mail a couple of weeks ago. I am just trying to get riders to return the survey. Jim

Hi Jim, has the NATC considered an online Riders Poll? It would be great if a rider could complete the poll right after the event when his or her impressions are fresh in their mind. Could save on work and postage as well. Sorry I don't want to put you out of a job. Martin

Hi Jim, has the NATC considered an online Riders Poll? It would be great if a rider could complete the poll right after the event when his or her impressions are fresh in their mind. Could save on work and postage as well. Sorry I don't want to put you out of a job. Martin

Martin: I think that would be a great idea, I spend way to many hours sending it out and tallying the results. All we need is someone smart enough to put it on line. Some way so the rider is the only one that can in-put his answers. I will try to make it happen. Jim.

• 3 weeks later...