Hi ya

bigwilly

How do, Just got myself a trials iron after doing my first and only trial at the start of the year one snowy day in Jan. I've dabbled in off-road bike sport a fair bit, mainly enduros and lot's of mucking about riding with mates and have always wanted a trials bike.

A ty250 mono came up and a deal was done in the way of a swap with a dtr 125 which I had been hoarding. I gave the mono a good service including a change of fuel and oil and then rode it 4 - 5 times on the trot with the only work being replaceing a broken lever :rolleyes: Forgot to loosen them up, they'd been done up tight on the bars so snapped at the first off (there have been many since)Just washed it today and noticed a few things that need sorting :(

I fancy doing a trial or 2 though most of all the bike is great for having fun on whilst still being able to keep an eye on my lad on his qr50. It seems a much more family friendly sport and I like a chalenge so am well up for chucking the ty up all sorts of stuff in the hope of improving my skills.