Clubs In Herefordshire Area?

crunch

are there any trials clubs in the herefordshire area?

i moved here a while ago and want to get back into trials (used to go to Frodsham and distict in cheshire)

im looking for a new bike.

i like the look of the sherco 2.9's... would one of them or a gas gas be a better buy (im a bit out of touch with newer bikes.)

ta.

• 1 month later...

Join the Wye Valley Auto Club, run by Trevor Hunt. It has access to some of the best trials ground in Britain, especially the trials around Craswall in the Black Mountains. I had to move away from that area, and really miss those old style sections, based in streams with rocks, and big steep climbs out.

HI crunch...you might also want to try Llanfylin club...(near Oswestry)...

BIKESPACE..who is a regular contributor on these forums will probably tell you about it. they have a good website too.

Keep in touch..'cause my wife and I are moving back to UK soon..and my parents live in Hereford, so I'll hopefully be doing some weekend trialing there when we visit them.

Initially we'll be moving to Bedfordshire..but will probably settle in Hereford sooner or later..so it will be good to have a trials buddy.

NEVER met anyone in Hereford before that does trials! :wacko: