Trials Virgin No-more!

ginger_ninja54

I 'competed' (in the loosest possible term!!) in my first trial sunday just passed, and whilst not terribly successful..... (terrible prob the best description!) it was most enjoyable!!

started off with a bit of a nightmare, clutch was slipping big-time, but this was due to me changing levers. simple adjustment would have cured it, but being all nervy, in a rush and being all fingers and thumbs, changed back to 'spare' lever, job done.

my first ever section turned out to be one of the worst on the course (imho), and due to the fact i forgot to let my rear tyre down (after changing it and leaving it at 20psi!!) i managed to look a complete t*t by having about as much grip as a slippery-thing on a slippery-day, and getting stuck on the steep incline/exit!! lesson learnt!

approx 2/3rds round 1st lap, front tube decided it was having none of it and let all its air out in one foul swoop! (thought was an impact puncture after a sharp drop on a section) so didnt bother trying to re-inflate/repair, just rode rest of course with a flatty! (turned out-the valve blew its innards out!)

got the bug now!!!

next trial.... this sunday!!

***FOR SALE***

One pre-owned kidney. (possible pair available)

one careful owner.

may px for newish beta/gasgas

any offers considered!!

cool, i made a tit of my self in my first two,

1st one- bike wouldnt start :ph34r:

2nd one, didnt look at the section was slipping all over riding begginner/and some of the expert :D then fell off and forced to retire

then my first ever one i completed i came 3d overall and 1st in a class :P;)

but yeh its good fun :P

good trial? really wanted to ride did well at the last camel vale (there hardest of the year) but had to go to a stupid christening instead. looking up results now. anyway my first trial adusting the front brake the night before i broke therefore no brake. then i had a puncture on the back before i even started. anywaqy one of the wettest trials ever. even stopped for a bit of lunch, but went on to win my class only 2 marks of my mate who'd was ridding a new gasser and me a knackered ty80 and been riding competitions longer.

ps where you riding this weekend