Techniques for snow?

Oh come on guys snow is like one of the best things to ride in EVER!!! You guys are hilarious :rotfl: I love riding in snow. Its a great balance prep-er and really teaches you how to get your ass over the rear fender when you really need to hook up. I say go ride and learn how you and your bike reacts to snow and learn how to distribute your weight accordingly. I ride in snow all the time here in Colorado in the states. Really helps you out when its dry and shows you how lazy you can be.

Yeah there's nothing like heading out into the woods with a snow shovel to clear some sections. It's quite surprising what you can get up when you can't rely on power and traction and have to use all weight/unweight and momentum. Dress like you would for skiing, in layers. The things that will get really cold are your feet and hands. I find when it's really cold warming the cylinder with a propane torch for a few seconds gets it started much easier.