4RT ECU AND NJECTORS

dye29

HY AGAIN SORRY JUST TRYING TO NARROW DOWN PROBLEMS WITH 4RT IT STRUGGLES TO START AND IVE TRYED LOTS JUST WUNDERING IF THERE COULD BE **** IN INJECTORS OR THROTTLE BODY CAN THESE BE STRIPPED AND CLEANED ALSO IS THERE ANYTHING INVOLVED WHEN PUTTING BACK TOGETHER LIKE BLEEDING AIR OR ANYTHING .

Hello dye29

Only to make it easier for you and me - have you checked whether there spark at the spark plug - if not, what have you checked.

Things you can try before we conclude anything!

Disconnect ignition stop switch in the circuit by disconnecting the two wires to the stop switch.

Measure the resistance of primary and secondary windings of the ignition coil

Measure the resistance of the pickup coil and the eventual transition to ground.

Have you checked the common ground connection whether it is loose or rusty.

Have you checked the resistance in the condenser, there should be a very high resistance - more Megaohms.

Have you checked the resistance of Alternator Charging Coil between the yellow wires on the plug from the flywheel and the eventual transition to ground.

Have you checked the resistance of the Injector.

This is just a small sampling of things you can try before we decide whether a part is defective or not.

These points I have mentioned - requires that you understand the use of a multimeter otherwise it makes no sense.

I could go on to mention things you can check but it will just complicate things more than is necessary.

I prefer to keep it to basics.

Good luck with your troubleshooting!

Greetings

Honda Freak