New girl

dame_dabaphobic

Hello :D

Total trials virgin here! I'm in the process of conning my hubs into getting me a 125 for my Birthday in March :bouncy:

Of course I blame my old Dad completely for my sudden interest in Trialing.....he's just got himself a Beta after many years away from the sport....and he's also a member of this fine forum! Hello Daddy :wub::P

Hubs has an ever growing collection of vintage & classic bikes so I felt it was time for me to add to my collection of 1 (CG125 - I'm in the middle of doing my licence with Theory & Mod 1 done)

We also have an 8 yr old son who loves his KTM 50SX and also fancies a pop at trials!

Tis sounding expensive already!!

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you, but please forgive the stupid questions :blink:

Dame Dabaphobic

• 2 weeks later...

Wales ? surely you mean Derbyshire.

Thought only Wales was known as God's country.Not going to start an argument with you though :thumbup: Spent ten years going to Donnington to watch the Motogp,lovely part of the country,think that's in your county or am I wrong again!!

Thought only Wales was known as God's country.Not going to start an argument with you though :thumbup: Spent ten years going to Donnington to watch the Motogp,lovely part of the country,think that's in your county or am I wrong again!!

Donnington is always a bone of contention. Half of it is in Derbyshire and the other half is in leicestershire.

Only joking about Derbyshire but them from Yarkshire would probably argue the point with you about "Gods Country" youve got my vote though :icon_salut: