Delkevic exhaust

ssdt1980

Is the Delkevic ally exhaust system any good for the TLR200, I was wondering if it's any good and matches up to the front pipe ok.

The Delkevic system is possibly the best of the three off the shelf options available,

fits to front pipe,you may need to shorten pipe very slightly,if replacing the steel Honda item

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, it's the one I bought to replace the rusty (holed!) stock pipe that came with the bike, and it fitted straight on and is very nice... bit more 'burbly' than the stock pipe, but still not offensive...

DSC00358.jpg

Jx

• 1 month later...

hi all does anyone know where to buy these exhaust systems? only place i have seen them forsale is on ebay in america and they say they dont make one for the 250! any ideas? plus also im after a kickstart as well but cant find one anywhere.

hi all does anyone know where to buy these exhaust systems? only place i have seen them forsale is on ebay in america and they say they dont make one for the 250! any ideas? plus also im after a kickstart as well but cant find one anywhere.

Re Kickstart:

If you are in the UK try David Silver spares

Honda Part Number 28300-KJ2-000 or without dashes 28300KJ2000

I bought one a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't come with the fixing bolt so get a GOOD quality 6mm bolt to fix it to the shaft. My original kickstart failed because the head sheared off the fixing bolt while starting the bike which then caused the kickstart body to split. That bolt was one I did not replace when I prepared the bike as the kickstart was not loose; it had probably been overtightened at some stage - lesson learned..........

Edited by Esteve

• 2 weeks later...

Re Kickstart:

If you are in the UK try David Silver spares

Honda Part Number 28300-KJ2-000 or without dashes 28300KJ2000

I bought one a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't come with the fixing bolt so get a GOOD quality 6mm bolt to fix it to the shaft. My original kickstart failed because the head sheared off the fixing bolt while starting the bike which then caused the kickstart body to split. That bolt was one I did not replace when I prepared the bike as the kickstart was not loose; it had probably been overtightened at some stage - lesson learned..........

thanks for that info will try them