Wayne's Crash

as iow

He fell back off the sleepers on section 5 and for some unknown reason decided not to stop himself with his hands and landed on his face instead. He visited hospital but was back at the trial within an hour.

Think he was hoping for a few stitches to get street cred and symapthy from his other half but ended up with a tetanus needle in his backside, nurse had to ask his dad if she was putting it in the right end, and 3 bits of tape on his face so you could laugh at him even more.

His face was scratched and slightly swollen with a fat lip, to match his belly, but not fat enough to stop him devouring a doublecheeseburger with extra topping.

Even though he retired, wimp, i'm sure he will be at the Wallace cup on Sunday. :(

Edited by STC

Thanks for reassuring the thousands of fans STC, havent been able to eat solids yet and am down to 8 stone.

Seriously thanks to harley stevens and bonnie (bennys wife) for looking after me,this is what happened

landed on face and forgot to put my hands out , tooth pushed through top lip, grazed face, lips were really swollen, headaches ever since, front teeth pushed back. doctor said i was in shock monday ,just been to dentist who said teeth will go back "when their ready".

Cant speak properly espescially P's, M's and S's

But on a positive note saw bike today, no scratches and only bent bars,

SO EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING