Beta rev3 250 strange colours

peteferg

Hello to all!

here is a pic of my 2008 beta, which i have had for 3 weeks now as i start my very shakey begginings in to trials!but I have never seen one in the same colours? it frame and adonised triple clamps suggest that its a ttt edition, but im not sure?

can anyone shed any light on it?

p.s, I know that it has rev4t sticker on the rear, so i presume it has been re-decaled, but the frame is definatley powder coated black.

SL3729772.jpg

thanks guys,

I think I've seen a picture of that bike before, Possibly on H&D Racing? I think it has just been a standard bike to start off with & then made into a replica of Browny's old TTT Bike, There is no such thing as a TTT edition for what the public can buy, So i'd imagine someone would have had all the parts anodised or powder coated & put Rev4 fender on it.

The Black frame suits it really well though!

Edited by BenBeta23

Yep we did it at H&D racing. I have been searching for the pics since i saw this post of all the bits that we took before the bike was built back up, but i seem to have deleted them for some reason somewhere?

Standard bike with all the black bits done in satin black powder coat and all the red bits done in polyester anodise look red dye powder coat.

The bike was indeed to replicate Brownies TTT bike and the rear fender fitted was the rev4 one as that was the only avaliable at the time in black.

As well as looking good you should have got a good bike there as it had not done a lot as was bought from the original owner who we customised it for,by a local lad who lives near me and he never rode it for a year, only trotted around his paddock. Not sure who had it after that and how it got from York to Wales though.

Certainly still looks nice though :thumbup:

Mark

Thanks for your effort guys,

Mark, you customer wouldnt happen to be Adam Milner would it? because the guys at Ralloy Engineering recognised the bike, and told me that it was Adams, here are some pics of the Adam & the bike in Action!!

IMG_6247.jpg

adam.jpg

IMG_6246.jpg