Hiya from the Lake District

merseamudboy

I'm Peter and I live near Kendal in the Lake District in Cumbria, UK.

From the age of 10 until 20 I was a trials 'nut' and I owned an 'ex works' (oh yeah) Tiger Cub followed by an Ossa M.A.R. Due to lack of funds/supportive parents and transport I never really got things off the ground.

I'm now in my mid fifties, fairly fit and healthy and I'm wanting to have another go :)

Not got a bike yet but my thoughts are drifting towards a beta 250 Evo 4T.

I've been a road rider since I was 16 and presently ride a Honda CB1000R.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Peter and I live near Kendal in the Lake District in Cumbria, UK.

From the age of 10 until 20 I was a trials 'nut' and I owned an 'ex works' (oh yeah) Tiger Cub followed by an Ossa M.A.R. Due to lack of funds/supportive parents and transport I never really got things off the ground.

I'm now in my mid fifties, fairly fit and healthy and I'm wanting to have another go :)

Not got a bike yet but my thoughts are drifting towards a beta 250 Evo 4T.

I've been a road rider since I was 16 and presently ride a Honda CB1000R.

Peter

If no-one replies in welcome I'll have to welcome myself :)

I did a bit today, on a friends Montesa 315R Cota. Had a lot of fun and haven't trials bikes got easier to ride.

Can't wait to pick up my Sherco 290 now and to get some practice in.

Peter

Peter,

There is a Cumberland MCC club trial at Caldbeck next weekend there will be an easy course - You should come and have a look.

Other than that head to Lindale this Sunday for the Barrow Club trial (See the Events page)

Good luck.

The Wobbler

Peter,

There is a Cumberland MCC club trial at Caldbeck next weekend there will be an easy course - You should come and have a look.

Other than that head to Lindale this Sunday for the Barrow Club trial (See the Events page)

Good luck.

The Wobbler

I'm probably not going to be with a bike until mid March (and then without much practice) but I'm likely to pop up to Lindale tomorrow.

I wonder how I'll react to seeing the 'easy' sections?

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

hi mate i,m similar sircumstances as you i,ve returned to off roading after a very long time , i presently ride a 1200 bandit on the road but bought a montesa 349 cota last year cos i,m too old for mx sidecar anymore & look forward to playing with it this year

welcome mate

peter