2004 GasGas 280 Block / Piston

jamez

Hi guys, yesterday I had problems with my engine, After a hard crash the bike go tsuck full throttle for about 5 seconds and shut off on its own. The engine wouldnt turn so today I took it apart and found a hole in the block and the piston broken. My question is from where should I buy OEM block / piston and can I convert it from 280 to 300?

Thanks

James

Hi guys, yesterday I had problems with my engine, After a hard crash the bike go tsuck full throttle for about 5 seconds and shut off on its own. The engine wouldnt turn so today I took it apart and found a hole in the block and the piston broken. My question is from where should I buy OEM block / piston and can I convert it from 280 to 300?

Thanks

James

Hi James

It doesn't say where you are, but Al the Spanner [formerly of White Bros in Darlington-SUCH a great shame that] knows as much about Gas gas as anyone alive and has set himself up with a new Gas gas dealeship in County Durham. Suggest you try him on 07900288705.

Best wishes

Will-in-the-mud.