Bridgestone Tire

guy53

I don`t know what went wrong on the first try, the computer went ``?&$%//" `` and the post was sent.

Anyway my question is: does somebody have a feedback on Bridgestone TW5 tube type ( 400/18 ) trial tire?

I would install it on a TY 250.

The rear Bridgestone trials tyres I have seen are not competition trials tyres but do have a block pattern like a real trials tyre.

They have a rounded profile, cross plies and have stiff sidewalls. Conpetition trials tyres have a square profile, radial plies and flexible sidewalls.

Bridgestone trials tyres would probably be good on a bike that was never going to leave the bitumen.

Bridgestone trials tyres are very much like the rear tyre that would have come standard on the TY250. Since then there has been 35 years of competition trials tyre development.

Thats ashame ; it seems that Michelin & IRC have a bit of a cartel going, they certainly have tight control of distribution. Are there any remoulders out there I could probably make the tool/mould, that would sort the prices out a bit.