WTC 2011 - predictions

So we kick off again this weekend in Germany.

Am guessing not many expecting to see Toni Bou overhauled this year, so 1st place is pretty much a given I expect.

But what and who do we think from 2nd down? these places consist currently of very well established riders with all of the major players (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th places) bar Fajardo having been on the WTC scene for 12+ years now so -

Will anything major change in 2011?

Will one of the Brits get amongst Raga, Fuji, Fajardo and Cabestany?

Will there be any mega stars emerging in 2011?? I personally think Pol Tarres will go big this year

Will anyone other than Bou even win a round in 2011?

Heres hoping for a good year.

Edited by beatabeta

You beat me to this thread haha.

1. Toni bou (no surprise)

2. Albert cabestany

3. Fajardo / raga

As for the rest of the of the grid I look forward to finding out.

Gutted that it's not being held in Bangor/northern Ireland any more. Especially with the amount of spectators and even money it brought to the town, you would have thought that the town/council would have been eager to get it back.. But what can you do?

Still in two minds weather to go over to fort William as it's only a one day event :/

What do use reckon?

You beat me to this thread haha.

1. Toni bou (no surprise)

2. Albert cabestany

3. Fajardo / raga

As for the rest of the of the grid I look forward to finding out.

Gutted that it's not being held in Bangor/northern Ireland any more. Especially with the amount of spectators and even money it brought to the town, you would have thought that the town/council would have been eager to get it back.. But what can you do?

Still in two minds weather to go over to fort William as it's only a one day event :/

What do use reckon?

You could be right there.

re: towns/councils - GOD KNOWS there is a UK mentality that motorbikes and events are bad. That gives our gentile sport a bad rep therefore getting permission etc to run a WTC round is lots of aggro. because motorbikes means noise, disruptions, speeding and trouble.

As for Fort William - I'm def not going for 3 reasons

1: its only a 1 day event

2: see above (and thats with Fort William having a good understanding of trials etc and laying on cracking events.

3: I'm 99% going to Andorra now - its a 2 day event, I can get and stay there for less than getting to Fort William, the trial will take over the whole town pretty much and atmosphere etc will be great and 100% trial for the whole event.