38mm Rev3 (Paioli) Dust Wipers -Cross ref?

deminimis

I've ordered up some 38x50x8 fork seals, but they do not come with dust wipers. Dust wipers by Paioli (at least in the states) are extremely expensive (and, frankly, pretty crappy as compared to other wipers, at least the ones i have). So, wondering if anyone has figured out a good cross reference for the dust wipers that fit from other, non-trail bikes (i.e. Honda, etc.)? Thanks!

I've ordered up some 38x50x8 fork seals, but they do not come with dust wipers. Dust wipers by Paioli (at least in the states) are extremely expensive (and, frankly, pretty crappy as compared to other wipers, at least the ones i have). So, wondering if anyone has figured out a good cross reference for the dust wipers that fit from other, non-trail bikes (i.e. Honda, etc.)? Thanks!

Best I can tell, they are Paioli! Cross them to Gasgas, Sherco Scorpa and whatever, but don't know others.

As they are just basically wipers, unless totally trash, reuse them and put on some booties over them, much more effective in the first place! :rolleyes: