Highland Classic 2011

greeves

Hi: Just thank the IDMCC for the fantastic 2011 edition of the Highland Classic. Special thanks to the Moffat family and Paul Edwards for their generosity with me. Also to all the Scottish friends for being so wellcoming.

Even the weather was good to me and enjoyed another Spanish weather weekend in Scotland.

Will be back next year for the 2012 edition.

Thank you for coming Snr. Greeves. It was agreta weekend, fantastic weather and very rideable sections. I think it was just spot on this year. Now I will begin the rebuild of the BSA and get all the things done that I have planned, in the meantime it will be Bultaco power!

Thanks to all who came from many different parts of the UK to join us at the Inverness club for the friendliest Classic trial in Scotland!

ALVIE ROCKS!

Big John

Hi: Just thank the IDMCC for the fantastic 2011 edition of the Highland Classic. Special thanks to the Moffat family and Paul Edwards for their generosity with me. Also to all the Scottish friends for being so wellcoming.

Even the weather was good to me and enjoyed another Spanish weather weekend in Scotland.

Will be back next year for the 2012 edition.

Thanks Javier it was a pleasure, and yes it is the friendliest trial, everyone involved should have a big pat on the back for making it a brilliant trial.

Thanks to Big John and his family for being perfect hosts.

Thanks

Paul