tiger cub carb

losty220

Hi, i`ve got a couple of cubs, one is fairly traditional with modified villiers carb which works well,cub number 2 is more trick and non compliant so want to fit a cheap carb, does anyone know which size oko carb and jet sizes etc? bike is 215cc ....thanks

Hi, i`ve got a couple of cubs, one is fairly traditional with modified villiers carb which works well,cub number 2 is more trick and non compliant so want to fit a cheap carb, does anyone know which size oko carb and jet sizes etc? bike is 215cc ....thanks

I bought a VM22 pit bike carb from ebay complete with insulator gasket, air filter and manifold (not cub) from 'Rhino' about 6 months ago for less than

They may have changed since I got one, but they came with a 15 pilot and 95 main.

I found both a bit lean, good starting point is 25 pilot and 100 main and work from there, you don't want the thing pinking way, running red hot!

There was somebody selling new genuine Mikuni (VM22-133) for the Cub on Ebay, but they were the price of a Dellorto, even though you can buy the carb for around