What a difference 30 hours makes - Progress !

grizz

Just had to post the pic below on another bike forum to illustrate a point and decided to kick off a new thread for those wondering if they should or should not take up trials.

I am amazed that in less than 30 hours total on this bike, as I do not get to ride it every weekend or inbetween, I ride when Jon and Pete go out. I have gone from paddling, dabbing and general frustration, tense muscles and pains in places I had forgotten about, to my first few splatts over the weekend.

18th Feb, was the fist time ever on a trials bike.

IMAG1034.jpg

Last weekend, my first log "splatt"

I know it is not as impressive as many of you guys, but it is massive progress for me, thanks to the help of guys like Pete and Jon.

P1020132.jpg

And one of my previous mindblocks..... rocks.

P1020163.jpg

Anyone having doubts about this side of motorcycling.... get out and do it.

Typically I use less than 3 liters of petrol on a day before I am absolutely knackered, entry to trials or riding sites range between

Nice one matey :thumbup:

I am in the same boat fella,i got my bike 2 weeks ago and have been out on three 5/6hour session's i carn't beleave how much i have come on in that short period of time due to rideing with experianced guy's.

Roll on weekend :D

Nice one matey :thumbup:

I am in the same boat fella,i got my bike 2 weeks ago and have been out on three 5/6hour session's i carn't beleave how much i have come on in that short period of time due to rideing with experianced guy's.

Roll on weekend :D

Having a blast indeed.

I do not get to ride any time except over weekends when we go out to ride, but have to say, Time = Success.

Same here, got my bike in May and learn new things every time I ride, I thought I was burned out on bikes but I now realize that what I was missing was learning something new

I love this sport!

Same here, got my bike in May and learn new things every time I ride, I thought I was burned out on bikes but I now realize that what I was missing was learning something new

I love this sport!

Agreed with all the responses above.

I am glad you found the trials bike has revitalised you and chalenges a new part of your mind and riding style.