A DOUBLE DOSE OF 'FRYUP'

That time is approaching...........

Middlesbroughs 2 day charity event @ the fantastic woodhead farm Fryup.

This is the 3rd year & with all proceeds going to the Great North Air ambulance. Clarkes motorcycles will again sponsor the event that is growing in stature each year.

Work has been underway a while now for this years sections, incl some work on the bottom gulley - resulting in even more new sections, there is so much scope at this venue, if you havent been you need to go.

This years event is 10/11th sept - there is free camping at the venue - messers Wright & Currey will be there from Fri 1st thing putting the final touches - there will be toilets on site for those up for the merriment (bring your own water).

Entry is on the day, & for the lightweights of you out there you can enter 1 day if you wish (there is a discount for entering both).

Last year saw several entries from around the country, hopefully you guys will be back......

Everyone is welcome - we can provide local guesthouses info if needed.

With regard to sections - there should be something for every one - running all Adult levels from Exp, Inter, Clubman A&B, Youth ABC & a conducted beginner and D class. The club uses it's 3 route system which several other clubs in the centre are now starting to adopt.

I will keep this thread updated, or Wri5ty will - info is on the calendar or TMX - or just drop me a line.

If anyone is available to observe we really need your help.

Looking forward to a good weekends sport :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

So.....how was it ?

A good day for the clubamn ?

On the calendar for next year ?

I joined the Guisborough club when it first started in circa '74 and would love to get back up there one year to experience a N.Yorks trial again !

.....Rob Edwards, Brian Hutchinson, John Pattinson, et al !!!

I guess they still wear trial-wellies and waxed-cotton up there ?

So.....how was it ?

A good day for the clubamn ?

On the calendar for next year ?

I joined the Guisborough club when it first started in circa '74 and would love to get back up there one year to experience a N.Yorks trial again !

.....Rob Edwards, Brian Hutchinson, John Pattinson, et al !!!

I guess they still wear trial-wellies and waxed-cotton up there ?

its next weekend !

tonyp. Baldilocks is right its next weekend 10th/11th September.

really good day out for clubmen. a challenge but we don't put anything stupid in. we also like to

give the clubman b wide open sections with plenty of lines wherever possible.

yes it will be on the calender next year.

hutchy and nipper(john pattison) will be riding, and gunning for the clubman b win. both still very good riders.

This is 1st gear steves facebook photo album of last years event (hopefully you can all view them). fry up 2010 pics taken by dave lees.

These show off the venue, much better, when you have bikes in the pics & not just land - if you were at the trial last year, likely you are in one of the photos - theres 200 - good quality too.

Myself and 1st gear Steve are off to flag the event out now. Mobile reception is sketchy up there, so if you need any info text or leave a message and we will get back to you asap. Our mobile numbers can be found on the m/bro motor club website contacts page.

Cheers, Paul wright & Steve currey