Hello to all from Australia

bullylover

Gidday, as you can probably tell I`m from sunny Australia, Ipswich in south east Queensland. I own and ride a strange Bultaco 199b. It has a 151 motor in it with a M92 barrel on it,moved forward shocks,an aluminium airbox and silencer and an aluminium head stay and it had disc brakes on it but I changed them to ride twinshock on it. The original engine is in a monoshock frame that the bloke who used to own it in the 1980`s made. I started riding trials again in late 2007 after not riding anything for 20 odd years. I have been really enjoying myself riding again and am currently leading twinshock in the QLD Moto Trials Series by a far margin and got second in the QLD Championships this year. So hello to all. I would put a photo of my Sherpa up but I only have a couple of old analog photos of it as I lost most of them in the flood we had early in the year. That is all. Bye. Bully Lover.

Hello again, that would be great David. I don`t think I will be riding in the twinshock masters this year as I will be working up your way somewhere with a rock band. I can remember drooling over my bike in the early eighty`s saying I wish I owned that bike. I would love to get the original engine back. It would be good to see some photos of it with disc brakes on it again as I can also remember when it first appeared with them on it. The strange thing is the drums are better brakes and the discs weighed a ton, I still have them if you would like to put them on your M49. That is all. Bye. Bully Lover.

Bullylover, I could only find 2008 and 2010 photos of your Bultaco. Both taken at Conondale. I'm currently trying to get the photos to show up in this posting

I have given up trying to embed the photos for now. Here are links to them

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6226/pa310053.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/pb090010.jpg/

Edited by feetupfun

Hello all. Thank you feetupfun. If anyone is interested the funny back wheel in that shot of the bike leaning on a trailer is an alpina/frontera rear wheel I had on it while waiting for a sherpa hub to show up and it still had the french air shocks on. I can`t remember how to spell the brand name, very good shocks though, never bottom out but they were very wide and they were an inch to short. Bye. Bully Lover.