Used 250 Evo

oddball

Hi everyone, I'm off to have a look at at used 2009 Evo 250 2T tonight, is there anything bike specific I should look out for on these machines ??

Hope its a good un :guinness:

cracked frame is the obvious one ,by the head stay, this often leads to fuel leaking and cracked swing arm ,common around the stand area. check close as they can be hairline

Hi everyone, I'm off to have a look at at used 2009 Evo 250 2T tonight, is there anything bike specific I should look out for on these machines ??

Hope its a good un :guinness:

I bought an '09 250 recently and had the same question. From what I gathered, the original batch of '09 frames had some breakage problems. From what I understand mostly by Pro level or agressive/abusive riders. The way you tell if it is an original batch frame is if the fuel cap is mounted off center its an original batch. If it's centered in the middle of the frame it's the later reinforced frame.

Other than that, I think the fenders arent very durable and the kick stand lasts for a day or two.....