hello from durham england

scottty

just popped in to say hi to everyone,my son (15) and i have just getting two trials bikes (his)gasgas jtx 250 and (mine) a yamaha tyz 250,nothing flash,but something to start on.

we ve just done our first ride at pea farm ,stanley at the weekend and we had a great day.my son realy enjoyed it even though he is a compleate novice to motorbike riding,he had a couple of mishaps,but its the only way you learn i suppose,both bikes seem to have clutch issues but hopfully i can get them sorted out.

Edited by scottty

Hi scotty where abouts in durham do you live, as i live at stanley & sometimes practice down pea farm.Are you going to enter some trials,its good crack & the people are a friendly bunch & all ways up for giving you some help & support.

Alreet scotty,the next trial is on at Rogerley quarry near frosterly sunday 11 am start.Have yourself a look up and see how it all works.If your going to enter the trial in the future you'll need to join a club and get your ACU license.You say in your first blog you think the bikes are needing the clutches looking at.well if you cant sort them yourself have a word with Alan (Al The Spanner)Winter on the day.