Roy Orbinson & Freinds

billyt

First water cooler was 89 for Jordi. Prototype for the '90 Zero. Aprilia already had water cooling and upside down forks on the '89 Climber. Ahhh I wish Dale would re-release those videos on DVD.

Web search says '89 was Tennessee.

Edited by Dan Williams

First water cooler was 89 for Jordi. Prototype for the '90 Zero. Aprilia already had water cooling and upside down forks on the '89 Climber.

Web search says '89 was Tennessee.

Dan gets the prize! Pigeon Forge TN

There is a video out there of me hanging from a waterfall as minder/mechanic with Jordi'e brother. His brother had me tied around the rope

to catch Jordi on the waterfall section if he should need help as there was no where to stop on the slippery wet rocks. Waste of time as Jordi went right up the waterfall as if it was not there.

Ah memories!

Memories indeed Billy - I like that old saying - "The older I get - the faster I was" - I still like watching the old videos when Jordi was king. - Big Trial at Summerland this weekend, but I fear you are a long way from BC. :D

"The older I get - the faster I was" " Dave in my case I think back The older I get the I realize how stupid I was when I was younger. What was I doing letting two Spanish guys tie a rope around my waist swinging me over the mid part of a waterfall and telling me to catch Jordi if he falls, **** come to think of it maybe it was the bike I was supposed to catch as it was the only water-cooled Beta out there??? LOL

If only Dale M would release the VHS old tapes on DVD I could see that madness again LOL.............

Dave , Is there big smile because I am a long way away from BC? If so cheeky monkey! LOL

Edited by BillyT

"The older I get - the faster I was" " Dave in my case I think back The older I get the I realize how stupid I was when I was younger. What was I doing letting two Spanish guys tie a rope around my waist swinging me over the mid part of a waterfall and telling me to catch Jordi if he falls, **** come to think of it maybe it was the bike I was supposed to catch as it was the only water-cooled Beta out there??? LOL

If only Dale M would release the VHS old tapes on DVD I could see that madness again LOL.............

Dave , Is there big smile because I am a long way away from BC? If so cheeky monkey! LOL