314 Flywheel puller

laurence_13

Hi, Mentioned in my other thread but nobody seemed to answer so I thought I'd make another one with a specific title... As the title says, I'm looking for a flywheel puller for my 314. I managed to find one but the thread sizes are wrong. I need a 1.5L x 32mm puller so if anybody knows where to get one (or has one I can borrow with a deposit of course) then it would be much appreciated.

Laurence

Try trialsbits, very reasonable and very helpful.

You will need to know the diameter and the pitch of the thread.

Cheers Scragg

Already spoken to them and the puller they have is the wrong one, it's an internal thread, whereas I need external :( Thanks for the quick reply though

Just spoken to them again - The puller i'm after is very very hard to come by apparently. :angry: arrghhhhhhh :lol:

Anyone want to do a PX :rotfl: Engines out the bike, in bits - all the new parts are there with recipts from sandiford offroad, just need to get the f*ing flywheel off, stick the new bits in, engine back in the frame, run it in and your away... any takers? B)

Edited by laurence_13

Had the same problem myself for the 315 but i found a couple of websites selling/hire them:-

jitsie puller at trialendurodirect.com or trialsbits.co.uk (listed under 4rt but possibly the same size)

ended up giving the engine to a local bike mechanic to split for me in newcastle, I should be getting it back completely rebuild soon! cant wait to get on the bike as its taken nearly 2 months to sort thanks to waiting for parts to arrive from sandifords

hope yours is sorted soon

Had the same problem myself for the 315 but i found a couple of websites selling/hire them:-

jitsie puller at trialendurodirect.com or trialsbits.co.uk (listed under 4rt but possibly the same size)

ended up giving the engine to a local bike mechanic to split for me in newcastle, I should be getting it back completely rebuild soon! cant wait to get on the bike as its taken nearly 2 months to sort thanks to waiting for parts to arrive from sandifords

hope yours is sorted soon

Unfortunately I've tried all them, Jitsie don't sell them and the 4rt one won't fit. 2 months? thats not tooo bad haha :) I've had mine years.

HAVE YOU TRIED SANDIFORDS ? THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE ONE FOR SALE , BUT FOR A DEPOSIT AND OR FEE THEY MIGHT LEND YOU ONE , ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT PARTS OF THEM . OR THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET YOU ONE

Rung them on monday, they can get them, but they're