Beta 125 2010

fantic200

"What they like" A silly ambiques question deserves a silly answer!

Their kind of silver, and red with lots of aluminum parts and rubber! :banana2:

If you want someone to take your question seriously then ask some succinct questions, i.e. does the engine have much torque, any magneto issue etc! :thumbup:

Edited by BillyT

"What they like" A silly question deserves a silly answer!

Their kind of silver, and red with lots of aluminum parts and rubber! :banana2:

If you want someone to take your question seriously then ask some succinct questions, i.e. does the engine have much torque, any magneto issue etc! :thumbup:

What do they go like and the clutch what is that like

Hey Ralphy

I am happy, very happy :bouncy:

Just trying to help him get the answers he wants from the other riders by asking him to be more succinct in his questions. :popcorn:

He wrote on his second post.

"What do they go like and the clutch what is that like" What do they go like???? How does one answer an ambiques question like that with any degree of intelligence?

If a person cant take the time to compose their question/s correctly and succinctly then they cant be taken seriously

Maybe I am just getting too old and grumpy :wub:

I am getting my zimmer and going back to the home for aging trials riders :rotfl:

Edited by BillyT

How good?

As ma maw would say, juist a brodie - a big roons slap o' dough wi' the tap hauf spread wi' steak cut sma' an' chappit ingins." "Syne the boddom hauf's luftit an' laid ower the tap an' scolpit ee aidge." "Nick oot twa holes ee tap fauld an' there y'are - a brode pie - a brodie - a bridie."

Edited by BillyT