Rear Link Bearings

blocky

if you look on the side wall of the bearing it does tell you, and they are available from good bearing stockist and half the price :ph34r: If you have problems finding them let me know has i have a few numbers of people to try

good luck

Any help would be most useful.

I have looked on the side of the bearing and it says.... INA HN1516

I haven't been able to find this part anywhere online and my local INA distributor is out of stock.

Surely there must be an alternative from another manufacturer

With the no youve got try a bearing supplier , like where i am we have Oxford bolt and bearing and they seem to be able to get what i ever need. At the end of the day its only a soft cage needle roller so you should find someone will match it.

Mick

This is the info I had written in a file on bearings for our 96 and 2000 GG.

RS beaings have seals on the ends, others don't and have to have a separate seal pushed on. I don't know of a source for the inner hardend bushing, in two different ID sizes, other than GG.

kcj

Wheel bearings, 99&2000, Front & rear, both sides: Koyo 6004 2RS, sealed both sides. Std industrial bearing. 96: Rear has two 6004 2RS on sprocket side, one on brake side. Front has one per side.

DOGBONE NEEDLE BEARINGS AND SEALS Got from Industrial Supply Co, 1516 2RS bearings, and 15-21-3 TCM seals. Can't get bushings?

Original dogbones have INA HR 1512 15mm OD, 12 wide. bushings are xx OD, one end 8 mm bolt ID< one end 10 mm bolt ID. Seals or o-rings? Tom put in INA HR15162RS, wider, with seals. Where can I get bushings?

96 JTR: Swing arm had HR1516 + 1512 + 1516. Manual shows two 1516, plus 15-21-3 mm seal 8170N on each end. Installed new 1516, no RS, but I put short brass spacer between to get loads in bearings out to end.

Fork head bearings: tapered rollers, Std industrial NTN, Timken, etc. 30203 top & bottom. 17 mm bore, 40 mm OD, 13 mm thick 04/04 8.10 each.

Any manufacturers to look out for???

I bought new bearings (front/rear wheel) last week from BML (Bearing Man Ltd). I was asked at the time whether I wanted the cheapo or the decent ones. I went for the decent ones and they were made by FAG. I didn't ask who the ones they considered as cheapo were made by, didn't think at the time.

It may be worth considering when you're shopping around though that the bargain you think you get at one place may just be cheaper bearings.

Anyone know the common manufacturers? Or who GasGas, Sherco and co supply?

As these bearings are presumably the 6004 RS for most manufacturers, how much are they charging for a set of bearings?