Manual for GasGas TXT50 2001

meema

This bike was bought second-hand and has not been an impressive machine. There appears to be metal swarf in the engine, so something is grating/grinding. Gear change has given up. Needs taking to bits and putting right, but not prepared to do it without a manual. Does anyone know where I can get one? Willing to pay (in moderation!) One disappointed 10-year-old girl can't progress her skills.

Edited by Meema

This is where most of the owners manuals can be found

http://www.trialspartsusa.com/tech.html

But, looking on 2001, it doesn't mention a 50? Scan through the site, its your best chance of finding something.

Hope this helps

Dave

Thanks for taking the trouble to look it up. Will digest it all and hope to pick up something useful from the 2001 GasGas TXT details.

Thanks for taking the trouble to look it up. Will digest it all and hope to pick up something useful from the 2001 GasGas TXT details.

If I remember right I think the motor on the 2001 Rookie (50 and/or 80 ccm) are the same as the 2005 Rookie witch You will find the parts catalogue for down to the right on the page.

http://www.trialspartsusa.com/manuals/Motor_txtrookie_2005.pdf

This isnt really a GasGAs motor is it? Think it is manufactured by Franko Morini (or something like that)

-Jan

Edited by JanDyb

If its a TX Boy then I have got a manual that I can send you on an e-mail from work which shows a break down of the engine, just e-mail me asking for it and I will send it as a reply.

My e-mail is kev@gasgasuk.com

Factory Kev.... :icon_salut:

I am at the Dirtbike show till sunday so it will be next monday when I can send it..!

Edited by faktree

If its a TX Boy then I have got a manual that I can send you on an e-mail from work which shows a break down of the engine, just e-mail me asking for it and I will send it as a reply.

My e-mail is kev@gasgasuk.com

Factory Kev.... :icon_salut:

I am at the Dirtbike show till sunday so it will be next monday when I can send it..!

Bless you, that would be wonderful. Am emailing you