beta rev3 200 two stroke

fhtrucker

There are lots of oils and loads of people have different preferences and methodologies.

My list would be:

1. Castrol A747 if you want the most gorgeous smell(due to castor oil in it). It's not synthetic but does give a very good oil film on the piston and bore.

2. Castrol TTS Fully synthetic. Ok smell but nothing like A747.

3. Any high end fully synth two stroke oil from a known brand such as Castrol, Putoline, Ipone, Silkolene etc.

For the Exol stuff I would see if the specification numbers match the more expensive oils out there. If it does it should be fine.

Personally, I would only ever use the best oil I can afford. It is false economy to use cheap oil etc. I am only a chugger and spend more time leaping logs and rocks with the odd climb. I run my 200 on a 50-1 mix or 20ml per litre of fuel.

I have never had engine issues on any two stroke I have owned whether or not it be road race, MX, trials or enduro bikes. If I have had issues it can alwasy be put down to something else not related to lubrication.