Jotagas launch photo's

lowbrow

I think we need to be moving forward more in the trials world,

Taking the best ideas from innovation such as fuel injection, only if it is better!

At a glance I think the bike looks disappointing, bulky, old style shapes, I expected it to be streamline and absolutely a step forward in trials, leading the way.

It may be all in the riding and the engine.

Hope it's a success and good look to JTG,

It's always an exciting time to see a new bike, like the Greeves that just didn't work.

I must say I hate to ever be negative about something, but it's just view, that's all.

It's nice, in it's overall layout it shares a lot or maybe too much with the other competitors but also having some own technical details. It's not something redical new in frame and engine development like the OSSA. It does not have a real own identity from distance.

- the protection of the front sprocket is poor.

+ detachable footrest very nice.

0 front looks familiar.

0 frame a little bit beta with more angularly touch.

? rear shock, this works already proven by BMW, but the open clamping area is a littly bit scary in my personal view (--).

? rear axle adjustment from MX, why not, reminds me to my KTM (from 1989! pretty much the same)

? very very low mid section

In our world where personality and outward appearances is sadly overrated towards personal qualities not a hitter. But I'am looking forward to the first ride tests just to revise my given statements completly.

Edited by PSchrauber

Looks like a pain to put fluid in the rear master

How often do you do that?

It amazes me how people can find positives and negatives from a ''Bike Launch Photo'' I am sure they will have teething problems, but let the bugger start and see how it performs you never know it may work :thumbup:

Edited by GIZZA5

Hmm is this the normal box of trials bike bits with a 'different chassis'?

.......it looks from the pics like 'any old bike' made to look tricker than it really is.

Might turn out to be a good bike though.

Hey in the second set of pics... Is that Renato Chiaberto with Saunders, and the 'slap heads'?

Edited by Rosey

How often do you do that?

It amazes me how people can find positives and negatives from a ''Bike Launch Photo'' I am sure they will have teething problems, but let the bugger start and see how it performs you never know it may work :thumbup:

Exactly, I have run no reservoir just a bit of tubing on several bikes now never had a problem, certainly cant remember the last bikes rear reservoir I topped up if ever?

Hmm is this the normal box of trials bike bits with a 'different chassis'?

.......it looks from the pics like 'any old bike' made to look tricker than it really is.

Might turn out to be a good bike though.

Hey in the second set of pics... Is that Renato Chiaberto with Saunders, and the 'slap heads'?

I thought that.

Wheels and brakes much the same.

What worries me is that a bike like this and the ossa simply take sales from other makes, but will they go the way of alfer merlin meccatechno and others?

Ecomony in dire staits who would want to launch a similar product???

I personally ride Beta, but just looking at the 2012 gas gas, look at the years of innovation, the back brake tucked in safely, all compact and neatly done!

Jotogas had to be very imaginative to detail and imagination,. a cheaper alternative for customers and a great value, quality product.

Look are not everything, but it would be good to learn about the engine etc.

Wonder what the price will be!?