Jotagas launch photo's

lowbrow

Looks superb, Certainly got a little bit of every current Trials bike in it!

Rear shock location.... Hmmm, Yeah Like it, can't see anything wrong with it there, It's away from direct mud and water from the rear wheel.

How would it take upto a rock slammed into??? GasGas249 will tell us when his comes!

Will there be Flex on the swingarm from the Shock being side mounted?

Yes, but will it blend? :hyper:

Looks like a bit of Beta Evo going on at the front 3/4 there.

Looks very light, is it?

Looks like a ridge down the frame, that's gonna be uncomfortable.

Looks like the rear shock arrangement is begging for a side impact.

Looks as if that rear shock set up is to remind you to wear boots when you ride...imagine getting a nip from that spring? :blink:

Looks good !

Monty , there arnt any rocks down here , just mud and roots.I get your point though. I think and hope itll be fine

Re the bike - I love the design overall.Its got a beautiful frame with good lines and the quality looks great . To me it needs to shout its brand more with a different colour scheme. Saying that the colour scheme looks good .

These are lowish quality photos and the colours are off , but we cant expect any more on the day of release within 30 mins of release , can we. Thanks to Steve for sorting them out. Im 100% sure itll pop more in the flesh. Red always looks great against white. Its not a daring colour scheme though - but do people want that?

Where are they hiding that petrol tank?.I think the exhaust front pipe will look better in the flesh when you can see the welds like the Ossa.Its not chrome and thats a bonus.

Ive heard that it will weigh 64KG.

Will it be fuel injected? Hopefully easier to start than the OSSA.

Would have prefered a tiny tiny silencer.I know there is back pressure and thermo dynamics to consider , but Sherco seem to get away with it. Surely theres a weight saving there.

Overall , its a great bike.

I think looking at it , the price deserves to be in line with the normal bikes - Gas Gas Beta , but i think theyll ask Ossa money

Does it rock the Trials world like the new OSSA did ? - not quite as much me thinks , however the fact that Tarres has designed the bike and its niche in small numbers makes it desireable for me.

Releasing quality studio photos asap would be a good move

Edited by gasgas249uk