TLR200 Sprocket Bushes & Bolts?

mcman56

The sprocket to hub fit on my Reflex has a fair amount of play so I assumed it was all in the bushes. I'm in the process of replacing them but when I check the bolt to bush fit, they are not very snug. There is maybe 0.01 play. How tight are these when new? Should I be replacing the bolts also?

I had wear in the plain end of the push in bush bolts or wear in the bush id. Tapped them out M10 (I think) and then used cap heads to bolt the sprocket staight into the bush. The circlp stops it coming off so no risk. Fitted alloy sprocket as well.

Best of luck

I had wear in the plain end of the push in bush bolts or wear in the bush id. Tapped them out M10 (I think) and then used cap heads to bolt the sprocket staight into the bush. The circlp stops it coming off so no risk. Fitted alloy sprocket as well.

Best of luck

I like that idea. However, the ID of the bush is about 0.010 bigger than the pilot drill for an M10 x 1.0. Did it turn out to be a fairly loose fit on the bolts? Even though there was play of the OEM bolts in the bushes, there was enough variation in the all parts that there was no free play after full assembly. If they do loosen up, I'll try threading.

Thanks