Clutch feel

drake

I Find the clutch on my 2003 290 a bit on or off if you know what i mean. I put this down to using ATF. I have just changed to regular 10/40 and noticed a small differance. My question is has anyone tried DOT 5?

Flexo springs (google) sorry cant recall part no. you will need to tell them O.dia. I. dia. length, (physical size to fit in place) from memory I wanted c. 80% of the rate and in the end 3 off of what they had on shelf was what did it. There was a min order but I had lumped it in with an other order. I can't dig the invoice up @cause it's with the accountant at moment. Worth doing the work as it made clutch really sweet.. check out previos Sherco forums.

If you want to reduce the switchiness just move the master cylinder further inwards in the bars...

You will then use the lever nearer the end and it'll be lighter and more progressive... OK you may have to set the bite point to suit.

Gday, Dot 5 is brake fluid. Dont use that in your gearbox... Why not try the Beta clutch fix in the beta section? I cant see why it wont help.

Cheers,

Stork

Mmm I thought that as well, but read it on here while doing a search?