FIRST TRIP OUT

juzz80

Today went out for the first time ever on a trial bike and I LOVED IT :-). Was really boggy but managed to keep bike in control, went up some banks that I thought I'd never manage to get up on a bike. After a good day I only came of once which I did think was to bad. So now I'm counting down the days till I'm out next :-). Of to Eastleigh tomorrow to watch some trials so will properly get the bug and be out somewhere tomorrow night.... Looking forward to many more years of riding

Today went out for the first time ever on a trial bike and I LOVED IT :-). Was really boggy but managed to keep bike in control, went up some banks that I thought I'd never manage to get up on a bike. After a good day I only came of once which I did think was to bad. So now I'm counting down the days till I'm out next :-). Of to Eastleigh tomorrow to watch some trials so will properly get the bug and be out somewhere tomorrow night.... Looking forward to many more years of riding

yup thats how it normally starts