Anybody Running A Oset Trials In 2012

petrg

My 7 year old, is after trying his hand at a Trials comp..

I noticed last year there was an Oset Cup being held somewhere. Does anybody know we're I can enter my son in a junior Trials.

I am based in the North West Uk. Warrington area.

Regards

Peter

Yeadon Guiseley will be continuing their OSET Cup series next Year. This is held Mainly in the North Yorkshire area with starts at Midday on Saturday's. Just look out for The Novice Beginners Trials in the Calendar. For more Information Check out Dave Horne on Facebook. He's the "Mastermind" behind them. I would also look out for Spen Valley Trials. They will be running an Electric Series with rounds on the Border of Yorkshire and Lancashire.

I rang nige at TrialsUK(very helpful people) and told me that my son has to be 4 before he can compete :(

he told me that id be able to bring him to practice days though, which would be great for him to mingle with other people on osets. does anyone know when these wold take place? or should i contact this dave horne?

Hi All, events suitable for E & D class riders are really taking off this year. In Yorkshire we're spoilt for choice. Clubs running a route suitable for Oset's include Yeadon Guiseley, Spen Valley, Horsforth, West Leeds, Bumpy, Ripon & Richmond. There's also similar events run by Earl Shilton, Kent Youth, Nene Valley & Surrey Youth. As Frazer has said, keep an eye on Oset's new website. Events are being added all the time.

Just pulled this from Oset Facebook page ...

No minium age restriction under 4yrs welcome

The E class Sections are dual route easy and dead easy :)

Needs a good entry for it to continue so make an effort should be a fun day ...

YMSA TRIALS LTD ARE RUNNING THE 1ST ROUND OF THE CAMPIONSHIP ON FEBRUARY 12 AT MILLTOWN QUARRY ASHOVER DERBYSHIRE AND THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEPERATE CLASS FOR OSET/BIKES RIDERS , PLEASE TRY AND SUPPORT THIS CLUB ITS WHERE ALL THE TOP RIDERS START THERE CAREER IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST THE CLUB WILL RUN A PROPER CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE OSET

Edited by pipster

Well, I am taking my son to his first trial tomorow. It is not a dedicated Oset trial, but Manchester 17 that include a 'dead easy' section. Spoke to the secretary, and was told to just pop along and take a look.

So that is what we are doing, hopefully get my lad to take part.

http://www.manchester17.org.uk/Trials_Pages/Trials_Home_Page.htm

Regards