Clice Kaos Enduro Trousers/Pants/Jeans

myzeneye

im after some new trial keks.... ive seen some on M.R.S website, clice kaos enduro.... they look pretty good, a cross between trial and mx pants, hard wearing and practicle with a pocket etc....

i cant find them anywhere other then mrs / any one seen them anywhere else ?

does anyone have a pair they can comment on ?

they look good... what do you reckon ?

2nd pair down - clice kaos enduro

Hi

I have a pair, I love them......

Pockets are good size and zipped, seem to be fairly warm in the winter, but dont seem to get hot in the summer. Only trousers I wear and I wash them every ride, had them now about 1 year and not even a tear or rip.

There are fairly baggy I wear them inside my boots and I also wear mx style knee pads with them.

If something did go wrong with my pair would buy another set without thinking.....

Cheers

Hi

I have a pair, I love them......

Pockets are good size and zipped, seem to be fairly warm in the winter, but dont seem to get hot in the summer. Only trousers I wear and I wash them every ride, had them now about 1 year and not even a tear or rip.

There are fairly baggy I wear them inside my boots and I also wear mx style knee pads with them.

If something did go wrong with my pair would buy another set without thinking.....

Cheers

cheers smudge, thats exactly the kinda review that helps....

the pocket on the leg...is it looses and left to flap around ? or fairly secure.....

m