Help Please

mikey_01

Hi Guy's

Hi OTF,

There is nothing wrong with the parts that Terry makes has history shows, and I just wonder who wont deal with who??

He may take time to read e-mails but has I said the guy is "an old age pensioner" and has not caught up with,2012 ways of comunicating ,Ring him and he will chat for hours, and you will be better of with what he has told you.Go on you know you want too!!! Just Google Terry Weedy.

Regards Charlie.

I've dealt with Terry a few times. Forget email, texts and all that new fangled stuff and phone him instead. He's straightforward and easy to deal with and dead reliable. You don't get ripped off with postage either. All the gear I've had off him has been good. The only exception being his top selling kickstarts! Fine for trials bikes - the one on the B40 worked a treat - but the one on my 500 cheney bent when it kicked back, but that's at 11:1 compression ratio. I've now retarded the ignition a tad. Once bitten......