Latest Pre57 Trial Photos

gautrek

I have very happy memories of these trials and the people, and good to see old faces still in action on proper machinery. Oh, and the soup was always good too and then it was back into the sections for another four laps... Your photographs much appreciated.

Great pics. Nice to see Werner Enckel out on the old japette. Funny enough talking about him today and how we hadnt seen him for a while. Nice to see hin still riding. great bloke.

He was having major issues with his bike this day.It wouldn't start and then he had to keep revving it to keep it running.But due to it being total loss oil it was then oiling up.So he kept turning the oil off and then turning it back on when he entered the section.he was doing so bad that I even beat him in one section.As he explains the oil pump fitted on these bikes isn't actually a pump,its just a complex way of fitting a tap in to regulate the flow a bit.But i always seem to spend a lot of the day chatting with him.I can nearly understand him now.He is talking about doing the 1000 bikes again this year

Oh and I didn't take the photos.I am just the one who has the info in picasa and You tube.