Did I Mention... I Love My 08 Rev 4T?

trialtrial

Thats good to hear. I remember when you bought that bike and had some mecanical problems and then you didnt seem too sure it was the right bike for you. The four stoke does take some time to become comfortable on, enjoy.

Seems to me your on the slippery slope to an Evo 4T!

Welcome to my world. 12 months on my 08 Rev 250 4T was all it took.

I just called in to buy oil and filters at the Beta importer in the UK, Lampkins, and Gary did it to me big time:

"We have a new one down stairs, why don't you have a look while your here?"

Enjoy it, and NO MOOSE RACING!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I must say, as I’am heading towards being an older rider and was never the sort to wear lycra, pull max revs in fourth from a standing start, while bouncing off a tree trunk fifteen feet in the air, I tried a friends Beta 4t.

Eventually found a nice 2008 4T for sale and love it to bits.

It suits me, not for everybody, I know, but a nice bike to ride in the novice class and particularly non-stop.

But I will keep the 2006 Beta 2t for the silly days.

I found no problem swapping from one bike to another, I just remember it's a four stoke and like a lot of people, I only ride for fun.

If you see what some guys can do riding some old British Iron you will realise it's not the bike holding you back.

I also ride a Honda TL250 from time to time, it helps me remember how bikes have progressed over the years.