Tl125S Colour Codes

iconic

Cheers for that Esteve, just spoke with a friend who has 5 of these TL's (!) and he told me that Mercedes Silver is a very good match and that old 70's Honda Civic orange equal the orange of all things....having a proper paint code is far more usual!

.....budgeted on around £150 to do her up but the wallet is suffering a little more as is the nature of these things what with new frame decals, stainless nuts and bolts etc, having a blast company and power coat firm on my industrial estate will help keep things sensible though.

she is 36 years young but I managed to strip in her down around 3 hours with not a single nut of bolt seized, maybe because she has never been used off road. It appears she has just been used for commuting of all things by her one owner up to last year and is running 15/52 gearing....possibly the most overgeared TL125 in captivity!

I left her out the front of my car sales and it seems a lot of people are rather fond of these old girls judging by the amount of attention?

• 2 weeks later...