Bps Engineering Kit Pro For Tl125

hoodie2

Has anyone bought any of the kit pro parts for a TL125, from BPS-eng in France, or got any experience of them? I've seen them on the web and the mods look good, but don't know if they're even still trading. Want to renovate an old TL without being able to stretch to an SM high boy frame and accessories.

Cheers.

I have not dealt with them but I did install the frame gussets they mention. They go between the down tube from the top rear shock mount and the backbone, you can see it in the frame photo just above the nylon block at the swingarm pivot. I used a piece of steel tube the appropriate diameter and welded it in place, there is one on each side and they add tremendous stability to the frame.

I also installed an alloy bash plate and copied their mounting scheme from the photos; making these mounts, particulary the front was much more work but you get a significant amount of additional ground clearance at the front of the motor for rock and log crossing. I have also steepened my fork rake by cutting the frame behind the steering stem and pulling it in, added to the ground clearance and now it steers much like a TY175.