Beta Evo Front Brake

picksgasgas

hi ive got a beta evo 2011 250cc and every trial i ride i lose the front brake bring it home bleed it up and then goes again on the next trial, it only seems to go in a really muddy section and it doesnt come back at all day you have to pull the brake right into the handle bar to get brake any suggestions on how to fix it thanks.....??????

Gday, make sure that you have some clearance between the lever and the master cylinder pushrod before you do anything else. This is vital! The bike is relatively new, so I wouldnt think there is much else that could cause any issues for you.

Cheers,

Stork

We have had two bikes, a 2011 and a 2012 where small pieces form the milling process came to be lodged on the sealing surface of the master cyclinder pressure seal. Pull the piston from the master cylinder and do a quick inspection of the internals to make sure it is all clean. (This is after yo have done the check recommended by Stork955).

Spencer

as mentioned firstly make sure you got a little bit of clearance between the lever and the master cylinder to stop it pumping up.

when you get the bike home and bleed it, do you get air bubbles out of it?