Peak Classic Trial Sunday 20Th Dudwood Farm Is Definately On

Well the topic title almost says it all. Due to a cock up somewhere along the line the trial on Sunday has been ommitted from Trials & Moto Cross News Regs available and "whats on".

I will be posting a bit more info later on when i've been to lay out but could you please let any of your friends know that the trial, even though it doesnt appear in T&MX, is most deffinately on.

Start 11.00. Entries close 15 mins before the start.

Venue: Dudwood Farm, Elton, Derbyshire

Expert, Classic Expert, Intermediate, Classic Intermediate and Clubman routes.

Classes for : British Bikes, Pre 85 twinshocks, Pre 95 Air Cooled Monos and Trickshocks

Please bring an observer if you can :thumbup:

For more details see our website www.peakclassic.co.uk

Hopefully see you there?

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Well started laying out 11 sections for Sundays Trial and the landowner Barry Burton has been doing a bit of earthmoving so theres a new section and we are the first club to use it :thumbup: plus i have been listening to some of the feedback i have been getting from the club members and tried my best to vary the sections as much as the terrain allows to give a fresh feel. There is a mixture of climbs, stream sections, tree roots and mud. I've also tried to keep the tighter turns to a minimum so flowing sections abound.

Must say i was surprised and pleased how dry Dudwood was after the rain of late but as we have had a few showers this evening i will be going down again tomorrow to check and alter any sections that have been affected by the showers.

All in all a great day out assured this Sunday at Dudwood Farm see you there. Dont be late start time 11.00 am.Entries close 15 mins before the start.