What Went Wrong With Danby's Bike?

On the Jotagas UK website it says something about a water seal going and cooking the engine, so he was unable to continue.

Steve Saunders said the same. It was very bad luck as Ross was well on the way to a decent finish for the JTG.

could have happened to anyone. good showing first time out for a new bike a top rider rode it to the top of the leader board quite impressive.

How did the three Greeves do? i saw them at the start on sunday they were in bits..

could have happened to anyone. good showing first time out for a new bike a top rider rode it to the top of the leader board quite impressive.

How did the three Greeves do? i saw them at the start on sunday they were in bits..

241 Wibberley B 50 188

243 Van der Sluis P 103 312

Not sure about 242 Bas Bielleman...... oh he retired.

Edited by Neale

242 arrived at lunch stop Monday with footrest bracket wiped off and a very sore opposite leg..he went back to parc ferme via north side of loch leven..we found him on run in to FW out of fuel.. splashed him some and that was last we saw of him.

yeah really pleased with the jtg performance. if it was a seal that went then fair enough. just thinking about my next bike which is a toss up between ossa and jtg but not sure how the jtg would fair if it didn't have the full factory promotion team there and I know there was a fair few ossas with gearbox problems this year.

not interested in the greeves, looks like it was made in someone's shed

Edited by thespikeyone
  • Like 1

Surely if you're looking for a new bike based on this years ssdt for performance and reliability then you should want a gasser. By far the most reliable and 4 riders in the top 5 can't be beaten. May want to wait till they've got rid of the formula stuff though!!!!