What Went Wrong With Danby's Bike?

I understand from Ross that the JTG rode very well and was great across the moors.As most people know he's been a gasser man for a long time so for him to change must mean the bikes good. Ross' dad Mick is one of the best tuners in the country for a gasser and he's more than pleased with the JTG too. Ross is certainly riding it well and said the bike straight out the box is as good as it gets. ok a water seal can go on any bike so that's not indicative of an inherent design flaw. The next bike for me will be a JTG for sure and I'm a gasser man

first off i'm not an idiot second it's my opinion, which I am entitled too. if you don't like it tough.

Re: thespikeyone

I think it’s a fair description, in fact some people make nicer bikes in the garden shed!

I think you are both idiots, why slag off someone who is trying to introduce a new bike to the market. Secondly monty jon, catch yourself on

Eddie

Some would describe a guy that has tried to copy a Sherco call it a greeves have a strange press launch, fail to get a development rider full time, not try to improve the original prototype over 3 years and not listen carefully to several well known riders, various things.

I say well done to JTG its a fair question put here and there has been an explaination.

Its a good bike by all accounts but lets give them time to get it right if there is anything wrong, their policy of few bikes at a time may be well thought out.

Regardless of the economic situation, pariticularily in Spain, time will tell for all the new bikes, and reliability is everything.

Edited by Nigel Dabster

those jotagas look pretty tasty dont they

I walked past one parked up at a section and didn't notice it, thought it was a Beta with no graphics...

And no, I'm not criticising the bike as I haven't a clue how good they are. In appearance, I just didn't think it stood out from anything else (makes no difference to me, but that matters to some)

I think you are both idiots, why slag off someone who is trying to introduce a new bike to the market. Secondly monty jon, catch yourself on

eddie i'm in no way saying the guy hasn't put loads of time/money and effort in, he obviously has but the finished product does look rough

I think your an idiot if you look at that bike and think its good

can i respectfully remind you all this is a Jotgas forum, i'm interested in how the Jotagas performs and I'd like to hear from people who own one or have ridden one. I dont really want to spectate a slanging match about the Greeves :)

can i respectfully remind you all this is a Jotgas forum, i'm interested in how the Jotagas performs and I'd like to hear from people who own one or have ridden one. I dont really want to spectate a slanging match about the Greeves :)

well then start a topic asking those questions