Btc! What's Happened?!

benwibberley

Reducing the severity(and rules) has resulted in the lowest entry at the round in Devon so whats the answer now?

That is mere conjecture on your part. You say that as a result of reducing the severity AND changing the rules this has resulted in the lowest entry at the round in Devon yet you haven't taken into account other key factors like the distance to travel, the costs and maybe as this is a traditional holiday period so maybe some riders are on vacation etc etc.

You simply cannot make such a bold statement like that without something to back it up! over to you ...

Gary mac didnt ride why?

If its distance then why should the entire entry bar him ever go to fort william again, its a countrywide competition and people know this at the start, its only 6 rounds so its not a great committment IF the trials are what the riders want.

I see ben wibberlys has already voted with his feet, phil disney choose to ride stop allowed in france, shall i go on??

If its costs then the acu should run three weekends of double headers. Traditional holiday? Schools havent broken up yet?

Did you go?

I really enjoyed the Devon round; I thought it was really well organised and the riders seemed to enjoy it. Not a big fan of the no-stop rules as it can lead to a five for a momentary stoppage in an otherwise good ride through a section, but I think the sections were spot on for that style of riding.

How many riders normally do the full championship?

Gary mac didnt ride why?

Clash with Scottish Championship round and not enough riders in his class to take points off his main rival. So either travel 00s of miles to ride BTC and not be Scottish Champ or be Scottish Champ and be back home in time for sunday dinner.

A total of only 40 riders and only 16 in the new style top route.

It's still more riders in the main class than on the old format for many years but I admit it was disappointing. A national clash, french 4 day clash and the younger riders being beat in the earlier rounds would not exactly make then want to jump in the van and go all that way down the m5