Gas Gas Txt Pro Clutch

bobbylovely

Hello just put my clutch back in ur lucky if you got hold of a new clutch I couldn't. I torqued them up and put a small dab of locktite in aswell just to be sure more than anything. Just abit of reassurance for me more than anything but a good idea to and it don't hurt.

Those ten bolts are tightening a spring. No need for anything except the proper sequence. Once tight they will not move. I would scream if I went to `fix` a bike in the dirt and could not remove a simple bolt!

Mine were locktited before I removed them. Must admit I had no trouble removing. Only time I find you have troubled with locktite is if people use to much I.e loads soaking the bolt. Some people don't know how much is enough.

I have had cars come into me at work where other people have basically dipped whole bolt in the stuff! All they ever need is a very small amount. It only to hold Bol in place. If you soak bolt you might aswell weld the blumen thing in place!

If you only put a small dab on the bolts will undo fine when you next take them out.

Those ten bolts are tightening a spring. No need for anything except the proper sequence. Once tight they will not move. I would scream if I went to `fix` a bike in the dirt and could not remove a simple bolt!

Im with you on this one fella, They were locktited on my gasser. Locktite can cause problems as the old locktite in the threads of the clutch basket can foul the threads when you re assemble and with such small bolts you could easily snap one off in there. I run a tap down all the holes and blew out with an air line.

They won't come loose as they are under spring tension as you said.