Chassis Manual?

eric23

Prior to buying my Scorpa, I did a pretty good read of this forum. Somebody posted a link to the Scorpa motor shop manual. Downloaded it, thanks for the link. For some reason the Scorpa web site only opens to the title page; clicking on the logo does nothing, there seems to be no icon or path to get into the contents of the site beyond the logo. Given all of that, is there a chassis manual on line? If so, does anybody have the link? Also, somebody mentioned an NGK plug, but it seems to be discountinued or at least a special order. What readily available NGK plug are you all running? Thanks.

BTW I went through the bike and greased the swingarm and head bearings, took care of the basic maintenance items etc. Set the long ride tank aside and put it back to trials configuration. Fired it up and rode it around the driveway. The bike really does turn on a dime, and it balances very well. Looking forward to riding some practice sections this weekend.

I bought an iridium plug, its number is  NGK BKR6EIX  when i eventually get chance to try it i will let y'all know  :huh:

Because the recommended stock plug is hard to come by in the U.S., I tried a number of different cross referenced plugs in my SY250's. I was very happy with the NGK Iridium (BKR6EIX), and recommend it highly. One of those "change it once a year, whether you need to or not" items. Well worth the cost.

Eric , mine did the same the other day which was strange as i was having a look at it not so long ago. The problem is that you must allow pop ups in your browser settings !!

I have the google anti pop up thingy running and nowt , so switch to allow pop ups and the whole site comes up as a pop up, not sure why ??

Mark :huh:

I finally figured out the pop up blocker on the Scorpa web site. They seem to have the engine info down pretty well, but couldn't find much on the chassis. On the other hand, it's pretty basic stuff. I'll go searching around town for the NGK iridium plug.

Met up with some friends for a practice ride. I can see myself falling in love with this bike, it is really fun to ride.

I can see myself falling in love with this bike, it is really fun to ride.

I couldnt agree more , it is absolutely brilliant , after the pro a complete breath of fresh air ,

The bike almost talks to me it really duz , "its ok Brad keep your feet on the pegs and i will do the rest, have faith dude " i am totally converted !!!

The front end is sooo solid , the traction amazing , the power delivery is sooo creamy !!! , and dont even get me started on the suspension :banana::banana: i really get it now the pro really is a pro bike and this is a real proper clubman bike , oh yeah and the quality of all those components , i could almost take that swingarm and gear lever to bed !!!

I just cant wait to get to know my new babe better and do more events on her !!

Oh yeah and the fact that i have come to work at 8pm at night just to wash the damn thing and come on here and say how fantastic it is should give ya'll some idea of how much i am in love , :banana::banana::huh:

Edited by lastplacebrad