Crank

bondy

hi all i split my 199A motor came apart pritty easy troubel is the crank shaft is stuck in the clutch side. the bush behind the weight is stuck on any one know how i can get if off with out doing any damage? i did aply some heat and tryed taping it out with a rubber mallet. i havant got a pulling tool was hoping to get it off with out paying out for one. also am going to be changing all the bearings how do i get the lay flat bearings out? do i aply some heat and pop it out?

hi all i split my 199A motor came apart pritty easy troubel is the crank shaft is stuck in the clutch side. the bush behind the weight is stuck on any one know how i can get if off with out doing any damage? i did aply some heat and tryed taping it out with a rubber mallet. i havant got a pulling tool was hoping to get it off with out paying out for one. also am going to be changing all the bearings how do i get the lay flat bearings out? do i aply some heat and pop it out?

i sometimes weld a bolt in a blind bearing thread upwards then put a socket over it larger than the bearing and fit a nut and washer tighten it up and it will draw the bearing out