Mac 17 And Pathfinders.

hrc2002

Did anyone used to ride there years ago and know somebody with the surname 'Bostock'?

Was talking to a guy at my practice spot, he said he used to ride a Yamaha Majesty and he rode at Pathfinders & Derby club and also the Mac 17 club.

He told me that a few years ago at Pathfinders they used to have a Saturday Night trial, with 3 laps. He won it once and got a

Don't recall that name but the pathfinders summer trials are sponsored by Pidcock and there first trial is normally only 3 laps as its in early May.

Its Manchester 17 not Macclesfield 17. Been to Pathfinder trial today nice ride out, even better if I could keep my feet on the pegs.

Not there HRC?

Same as ever, sections are a bit limited, been used so much but there tricky with out being hard if you know what I mean, club does well they run a lot of trial on that one venue.

Its nice to get out not ridden over Crimbo.

Theres only room for one bike in my van or could have picked you up, might get a tow-bar fitted when I have time.

In a perfect world yes that would be a good idea.

Perhaps the best thing to do would be to get a few lads together and draw up a plan , club members that would help , cost of digger, date to do work- and suggest that to the organisers rather than just asking them to do the work.

I know the club officials put in a lot of work, running the trials (11 this year)and its normally the same people setting out new volunter's to set out might be an idea.

PS they could shift those horrible lime stone rocks from section 9 to another venue for me, some were in Kent perhaps.

Edited by Mac