New Rider From Lancs

mr brigger

Hi all

Just bought a, I think 96 gas gas 250 jtr. Not rode a trials bike for 25 years although do have a road bike so have a little experience on 2 wheels.

Please bear with me if I seem to ask daft questions, simple things that you all probably all ready know.

Thanks in advance :D :D

Martin at sandiford off road can get you all the gg parts or you can buy direct i have done this in the past and its dead easy and quick delivery alternatively colin appleyards at keighley sorry about the delay in responding not been on much

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

There are'nt any stupid questions ,especially if you don't know the answer ! Have you found any info about your bike .Maybe Jim Schnell does something on the internet (youtube ) if you get stuck .Also Kev from Gas Gas uk can and will help if you send him a mail .If you haven't found any thing about the age of your bike or any other aspect give Gas Gas UK a ring give them the frame Number and they will tell you everything about your model .

Good luck pal .

Shyted.